policy effective w.e.f.01.07.2018 details the ways and means of handling yourpersonal information in order for the site to work to your best advantage. Weat Railmela are committed to keep your information as safe as possible. We at Railmela are custodian of your personal information.
Posting of information
Information posted on Railmela.com is publicly available onlyfor the purpose of merchandise. Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. Therefore, by choosing to provide us withyour personal information, you consent to thestorage of the information on ourservers. The following information is collectedand stored:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Railmela.com and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely toaffect your ability to use the site)
- Other apps installed on device
- IMEI number
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We collect your personal information for the following usage:
- Resolve disputes, collect fees (if any) and troubleshooting.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
- Feedbacks, assessment of usage of website and percolation of information.
- Promotion of website, marketing of your products, advertisements.
- All other activities in the interest of subscribers and website promotion & maintenance.
- All information contained by Railmela is treated as strictly confidential and the team at Railmela does not and shall not disclose or share such information to / with any external agency.
- Confidentiality of your information is very important to us. As a policy, we do not and shall not at any point of time part with your personal information in any way to third parties without your explicit consent.
- It may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to competent statutory authorities, but strictly under proper authority.
- We at Railmela also reserve the right to make use of the personal information for any investigation relating to fraud on account of any transactions.
- We may be required to disclose your personal information to enforce our policies, to settle claims, if any, or to protect the rights of other subscribers or for the purpose of safety of the website.
- We may be required to share your personal information with:
- Authorized agents to detect illegal acts, for maintenance or for improvement or for day-to-day business operations. Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may set your cookies on ads settings as desired. Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for
interest-based advertising by visiting Ads settings.
Users’ Information Guide
- Users are required to provide correct, required, desired information only. Nothing more and nothing less. However, they may like to provide as much information in order to attract seller or buyer of the product selected.
- Subscribers are obliged to provide information only in Indian system of accounting and measurements.
- Any information personal or otherwise of any subscriber obtained on & from Railmela shall be used specifically to follow up with the other person for the purpose of a particular product only. The user shall in no way and at no time post spam or phising information.
- The user shall not advertise, coax, canvass or build any relation with other subscribers other than limited to the requirement of the transaction.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can review or erase your personal information on accounts status page. Contact customer support at privacy@Railmela.com to review anypersonal information we store if it is not available online. At present there is no charge for suchservices and it may be levied in future with prior intimation as perstatute. Your personal information is deleted from time to time if not required by law or constantly not in use.
Confidentiality of Information.
The subscribers of Railmela hereby acknowledge and confirm that they have been duly intimated that their personal information can be put to multiple uses, of course, for the purpose and promotion of website. Authenticity of information is the sole responsibility of the subscribers.
We at Railmela, in the interest of business or for legal requirement, may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or
fully) this policy at any time, without giving notice absolutely in good faith and overall interest. The information so
stored may be utilized any time for research purposes and in furtherance of the objectives of Railmela.com.