While using the site Railmela.com you confirm & acknowledge that you will not post, share, exchange any information or physical goods which are prohibited or declared unlawful by any law of the land and also are prohibited otherwise.
For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
1.Prohibited Items Policy
A. We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the
Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Sale/Purchase/Exchange of any religious book, items, ideas, information which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
- Prostitution or alluring human being for the purpose of immoral activities or indecent representation of women in any way which violates the decency & morality standards in society.
- Trading in any living, dead person or human body parts, dead or alive or preserved in any way including blood, body fluids, etc.
- Films not authorized for public display by the competent Board, films having copyright by others, obscene films.
- Obscene items, including indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Any post that describes or depicts a minor engaged in sexual activity or not.
- Offensive material including dildos, vibrators purporting to be displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitals, etc.
- “Art Treasures” and “Antiquities” in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 (“the Act”)
- Any information which is defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature towards others.
- Fraudulent information, misrepresentation regarding the products & use of the products.
- Stolen goods, counterfeit and pirated products & unlawful services.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights of any other person, breach of privacy or breach of personal rights of others.
- Intentional hacking or damaging others’ computers by way of virus.
- Any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may be directed to any individual or group or
advocate violence against any users, individuals and/or animals.
- Sale of hazardous chemicals and pesticides, fireworks, explosives or similar other substances/items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985.
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists). To furnish or to entice personal information other than that required in the website.
- Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Military or Police items, Uniforms, any Government emblems in violation of Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950 and/or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002.
- Weapons, firearms, magazines, ammunition and/or other items prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
- “Pyramid schemes” and “Multilevel Marketing”, Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. “Get rich quick”, “work at homes” scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users) and/or similar schemes.
- Incorrect and inappropriate listing of product, city, location, pricing, description of the product, etc.
- International Listings.
B. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Railmela does not permit posting or listing of
classifieds in relation to the following:
Exchange of shares, stocks, debentures, insurance policies, pledging of instruments, registration certificates, any other negotiable instruments.
Sale/Purchase of living/dead creatures, animals, animal parts, skins, horns, hair, feathers,bones, teeth, eggs, nests or any other such items which had been kept or preserved by any artificial/natural means including rugs, skins, specimen, sperms etc. which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/or The Environment Protection Act, 1986)
C. Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing in nature and content. Further, it shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting or misleading.
- Shall not be for an item which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
2. In addition to the above and for the purposes of clarity, all Users shall be expected to adhere to and comply with the following Policies while listing of items:
Restricted Item Policy
In addition to the above prohibited items policy users shall also adhere to and comply with the restricted items policy while listing, posting or providing information in relation to any goods or services.
Duplicate Ad listings to be avoided in order not to clutter up the website
Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material
Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles withgraphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained inthe listing itself.
3. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and/or the restricted items policy may be subject to
the following actions:
Suspension or termination of membership;
Permanent blocking of access to the site;
Reporting to Law Enforcement agencies and other Appropriate Authorities.